JP / 190523-083918
almost 2 years ago
Junior Maintenance Engineer, LE2, Leicester
Fantastic job opportunity for someone seeking to develop a career within maintenance engineering. We are looking for someone who has had a small amount of exposure working within engineering who wants to advance as a Maintenance Engineer. This is a dayshift position which will see you work with a range of mechanical machinery.
Salary & Package: Flexible depending on experience. Hours are 7.30-4.45pm.
This job will suit:
- Someone who has recently completed an apprenticeship within an engineering environment.
- Mechanically minded, someone who enjoys tinkering with parts or has an interest in mechanics and problem solving.
- Seeking a career within a maintenance discipline. The company is happy to encourage growth and development into a more senior position.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A growing engineering business who have invested within modern machinery and expanding the businesses premises.
- Friendly working culture who want to support and develop their staff. This role will see you trained across mechanical and electrical aspects to machine maintenance.
- Further education support, the company are open to helping support you through additional qualifications.
The job will involve:
- Initially you will learn and apply basic mechanical maintenance procedures as you get to know the machinery and working environment.
- Over time you will learn TPM procedures and help run these practices within the business.
- Work around CNC Laser and Punch machines.
- This is hands on role which may require some aspects of manual lifting.
This job is commutable from Leicester
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: JP / 190523-083918