£9.50 per hour + Bonus + Overtime
5 months ago
- Excellent opportunity to develop a career within manufacturing.
- The Job opportunity will see you work with production machinery and develop skills to maintain and repair equipment.
Brilliant job opportunity to develop a career within engineering and manufacturing. We are looking to recruit an individual with a base qualification in engineering / mechanics who enjoys working with their hands and problem solving. Throughout this role you will learn different manufacturing techniques, seeing how different machinery functions and typical ways to identify and repair faults. This is a split role between machining and maintenance.
Salary & Package: £9.50 per hour initially + bonus + overtime
This Junior Machinist job will suit:
- A hands on individual who enjoys learning different techniques to help problem solve.
- Any qualification within a similar discipline – engineering, woodwork, mechanics etc.
- Someone who wants to develop a career as a Machinist or within Maintenance.
The Junior Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established manufacturer who are growing.
- Opportunity to learn a range of manufacturing skills and earn overtime.
- Possibility to earn future qualifications within this area, helping to ensure career development.
The Junior Machinist job will involve:
- Learning to operate a range of manufacturing machinery.
- Developing maintenance techniques – how to identify faults and repair them accordingly.
- Working with wider production members, learning different quality control techniques etc.
This job is commutable from Shepshed, Coalville, Loughborough, Castle Donington.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.