29 days ago
Junior Laboratory Analyst – Process Plant. West Bromwich. B70 0AH. c£20,000 per annum. Long established chemicals manufacturer looking to strengthen its day-shift team. An excellent opportunity to start a career in a chemical manufacturing facility within a laboratory environment in Quality Control function.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Hygienic process plant environment, audited to the highest standard.
- Free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- Excellent starting salary.
- 25 days paid holiday (including all bank holidays)
- Permanent dayshift.
The job will involve:
- Carrying out analysis of raw material and samples at all stages of process, both routine and non-routine.
- Carrying out analysis to aid in the development and improvement of plant process and quality control.
- Operate, calibrate and check analytical equipment, observing good laboring practice.
- Reporting directly to the Quality Control Manager, carrying out the investigation of equipment and material failures.
This job will suit:
- Formal HNC/HND in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of two years’ experience working within a “hands on” analytical laboratory.
- Experience in a variety of analytical testing and equipment (including HPLC and GLC)
This job is commutable from Oldbury, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, Tipton, Walsall, Halesowen, Dudley, Wednesbury, Coldfield, Birmingham and West Midlands
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge