£19,000 to £22,000 as a guide
about 1 year ago
Junior IT Technician
- Opportunity with stacks of variety and will see you develop skills across a range of areas.
- Work for a business that rewards loyalty and frequently promotes internally.
- Could suit a recent apprentice or graduate.
We are looking to recruit an IT Technician who is looking to enhance their skills and develop a career. No two days are the same and you will have the opportunity to work with both Hardware and Software support. The position doesn’t focus on just one area of IT so there is a real broad spectrum to learn new skills and gain invaluable experience.
Salary & Package: £19,000 to £22,000
This Junior IT Technician job will suit:
- Could suit a recent apprentice or graduate who wants a varied job.
- Comfortable with both Hardware and Software support and happy communicating with a range of internal colleagues within the business.
- Positive attitude to learning and reliable in nature. This really is a company that will give you as much as you put into the role.
The Junior IT Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to gain experience across all areas of IT Support.
- Career prospects and flexible salary structure.
- Loyal team with excellent tenure across the business. Everyone works collectively to ensure the business operates efficiently.
- Work directly with the IT Director to receive top class guidance.
The Junior IT Technician job will involve:
- Providing IT Hardware and application Support to around 100 on site users.
- Remote assistance, both over the phone and using remote support tools to support staff working out of office and in overseas offices.
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
This job is commutable from Sheffield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.