Fantastic base salary + wider benefits package
6 months ago
Junior IT Support Jobs role, working with a nationwide security provider working throughout the UK and across all business sectors. This is a growing business who can offer fantastic development opportunities through the business, working with brand new technologies!
Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary + wider benefits package!
This Junior IT Support Engineer job will suit:
- At least one year’s experience working in an IT support environment.
- Any form of 1st or 2nd line support would be highly beneficial.
- Drive and determination to see problems through and provide robust fixes.
- Good customer service skills both for internal staff and clients.
- Experience on Windows Servers, SharePoint & Office365 administration.
- An interest in software development and a level of excitement for working on fresh ideas and R&D projects.
The Junior IT Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Responsible for maintaining Windows and Office 365 systems within a growing manufacturing SME.
- This role is working with a very friendly and high collaborative team.
- There’s a clear progression path within this role, which could see you move into a systems development, audit and R&D type role in the future.
- Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary + wider benefits package!
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester, Daventry, Brixworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”