9 months ago
Junior Engineering Technician
- Junior level role that has a 50/50 split between production/machining and supporting engineering documentation.
- Rare opportunity to develop skills across both manufacturing and within the office.
- Days based role across mornings and afternoons.
Salary & Package: £22,000 + shift premium and overtime. Total earning potential c£27,000 initially.
This job will suit:
- A proven Machinist / Assembly Technician who wants to develop further and gain exposure into different manufacturing and engineering tasks.
- Someone who is hands on and capable of working with documentation.
- Ideally apprentice trained, and hold an engineering related qualification.
The job will involve:
- Operating CNC / manual machinery and supporting wider areas of production.
- Creating reports and documentation related to engineering activities.
- Be the general support link between engineering and production.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable engineering company who are a market leader within their sector.
- Opportunity to have a blend between hands on work, and office related tasks within engineering. Gain a range of skills to help develop a career.
- Competitive salary + benefits, including product output bonus, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd