£18,000 to £23,000
15 days ago
Junior Design Engineer, Mansfield
- Junior Design Engineer jobs role, Trainee Design Engineer jobs role, Graduate Design Engineer jobs role.
- Established, successful and growing vehicle manufacturing business, they are the UK market leader with 4 UK manufacturing sites.
- Great career development opportunity, lots of training and development available. More than 1 position available!
- £18,000 to £24,000 salary range commensurate with experience plus benefits.
This Junior Design Engineer job will suit:
- We are ideally seeking a qualified Engineer who has some experience of working as a Design Engineer / CAD design experience.
- Specific experience of using Inventor CAD would be advantageous but experience of using similar CAD packages such as SolidWorks or Creo or AutoCAD is fine.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship, BTEC, HNC, HND, Degree) in an engineering discipline.
- We are also open to applications from candidates with CAD design experience who would be interested in gaining formal engineering qualifications.
This Junior Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working within the engineering design team supporting design activities across a broad product portfolio.
- Interpreting customer design specifications and producing 3D CAD models and drawing packages.
- Inputting design models and data into product lifecycle management software (training will be provided).
- Liaising with production and fabrication staff to determine if and how designs can be improved to ease manufacture.
- Working with internal sales teams to create sales drawings and support them with technical queries.
- Creating “nests” using relevant software, for use on the plasma cutter (training will be provided).
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.