3 months ago
Exciting Junior Buyer / Graduate jobs role in Salisbury. Develop your career as a Junior Buyer, Graduate Buyer / Graduate Supply chain analyst.
Salisbury graduate jobs. To be successful you do NOT need to have purchasing / supply chain experience. You DO need to have good attention to detail, have an enquiring mind, be good at engaging with stakeholders, be bright and eager to learn & improve
Are you a Graduate seeking graduate jobs with diversity? Are you seeking jobs that have excellent long term career prospects? This graduate jobs role is with a business which is considerate, conscientious and has a very friendly culture. The company are a medium sized business and deal with large multinational blue chip pharmaceutical companies like GSK.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative company which works in the pharmaceutical sector
- Culture is very much friendly, innovative, customer focused, family focused
- One third of the headcount is focused on R&D, resulting in a strong new product pipeline, the company is well placed for significant growth.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Graduate jobs role will suit:
- Full training will be provided!
- You will be ambitious and keen to grow in a role. Supply chain and purchasing is a really good discipline to be involved with. The long term career prospects are excellent - you can transfer with this profession across various sectors. Also as Brexit approaches, companies need better and better supply chain professionals to make sure their business is effective
- You will need to have good attention to detail. There is database with a list of parts for making the pharmaceutical machinery / equipment – often referred to as a Bill of Materials (BOMs). So you will need to be able to handle data and spot issues / irregularities
- You may have a degree (maybe Economics, Business or a subject which has some quantitative analysis and some numbers / data in there) but wider degrees considered. Equally you may have some experience as a Junior Buyer / Procurement Officer / Supply Chain Coordinator or similar and want to have a role with progression
- You will need to be inquisitive and be the sort of person that asks “how can we improve this process”. As mentioned you will get excellent training and the role will grow as you develop. You will soon start to build to the point where you are owning some of the processes and look to drive best practice
- These guys are a really friendly company. I know that’s a cliché but it’s an important point. You will therefore need to be friendly, engaging, conscientious and looking for a long term career rather than just a job. You will need a great attitude and an enquiring mind
This Graduate jobs role / Junior Buyer job is based in Salisbury commutable from Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Southampton, Warminster, Shaftesbury, Wiltshire.