Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
about 2 years ago
- Purchasing Assistant / Assistant Buyer role with an Advanced Technology business
- Excellent opportunity for career development within a multinational
- Based near to Nuneaton
Assistant Buyer / Junior Buyer job with a highly diverse engineering business - advanced technology, R&D focused £800m t/o Group of businesses. This assistant Buyer jobs role will suit a Junior Buyer with an understanding of the tender process and is able to hit the ground running and provide support to the Buyer.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £800m t/o group).
- Therefore it’s an incredibly diverse role giving you the opportunity to work with a variety of suppliers, disciplines and sectors
- A chance to join a business which is investing millions of pounds into growth & technology.
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Junior / Assistant Buyer who is seeking jobs that are diverse, stimulating and in advanced engineering.
This job will suit:
- A Junior / Assistant Buyer with previous experience and an understanding of the full tender process.
- Some exposure to military procurement import and export regs would be ideal
- CIPS qualified or working towards
- You will ideally have previous experience of working in a busy purchasing environment, ideally within military, aerospace or other process driven sector.
This Assistant / Junior Buyer jobs role is based near Coventry, commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull, Rugby, Loughborough, Birmingham
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate