20000 - 25000
6 months ago
Junior Account Manager Food
• Passionate about food? Seeking a structured career? Amazing promotion and structured career path within high quality FMCG baked goods (fine foods)
• Must be a ‘foodie’. Must be passionate about food and baking. Must have excellent communication skills. Full training provided
• £24m turnover business who supply fine foods to Harrods, Waitrose, M&S
• £23,000 + £6,000 car allowance + private health. Work from home with travel.
Are you seeking graduate jobs, junior account manager jobs or jobs in the FMCG and food industry. Are you passionate about baking, cooking and food? You will need exceptional communication skills in this role (verbal and written) and be seeking jobs which are customer facing
What we need for this graduate jobs role / junior account manager jobs role
• Full UK driving licence
• A graduate who is seeking graduate jobs (which are customer facing)
• Or a junior account manager, regional account executive or similar
• It would suit someone in a customer facing role at present but you want to work with more structure, more professionalism, a more friendly sector, more career prospects, higher quality products ; we can deliver on all these elements
• Full training provided. Pro-active communication + passion for food are the two key ingredients
• £24m t/o business. Suppliers of fine foods into M&S, Waitrose, Harrods.
• Passionate about people development – you will get a structured career plan. The role is created due to internal promotion.
• A young, energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity and humility are valued
This Junior account manager jobs role Graduate jobs role is home based, you could be located in the Liverpool. Manchester, Stoke, Sheffield, Leeds, North West regions
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.