over 2 years ago
Italian Speaking Sales Manager
- Italian speaking role, dealing with prestigious customer accounts in the Motorsport sector.
- A multinational growing business with plenty of career development and advancement opportunities.
- Excellent company culture, modern working environment – a really enjoyable place to work.
- Must be Bi-lingual / Multi lingual – Fluent English & Italian.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large manufacturers and well known prestigious brands within the Motorsport industry).
- A growing business constantly making improvements to their sales department a lot of recent investment.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits.
This job will suit:
- This role will require fluent Italian language skills.
- A good amount of Sales / Account Management / Business Development experience. A commercially focused role communication skills will be key in a customer facing (B2B) role.
- Good IT skills – you will need to have attention to detail and be able to use Excel (basic formulas) to manage data and reports, used a CRM system
- Anyone interested or has a passion for Motorsport will be well suited.
- The most important thing is that you are friendly, upbeat & enthusiastic
This is a good enough job to relocate and would be suited for anyone looking to live in the midlands. Job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Birmingham, Northampton, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby, Coventry, Tamworth, Market Harborough, Oakham, Melton Mowbray and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.