£40,000 - £50,000
4 months ago
IT Systems Administrator. Banbury, Oxfordshire
- ERP Systems Engineer jobs role, Systems Administrator role.
- Working with a well-established, medium sized manufacturing business with brilliant future growth plans.
- This role will have further potential to develop into a technical leadership position in the future.
- This Systems Engineer role is a great opportunity to have a big impact in optimising the business’ ERP system and to really make a name for yourself!
- Excellent starting salary & wider benefits (£40,000 - £50,000)
This IT Systems Administrator job will suit:
- Working with ideally Windows based IT infrastructure and ,multiple databases (SQL Server), in order to enhance and support the businesses IT Network.
- Expertise with ERP / MRP systems
- Good understanding of manufacturing and managing an ERP solution in a high regulated environment.
- Very strong SQL and database experience/ Active Directory and network management skills.
- Need to be a self-starter that can analyse a system and implement changes to fully optimise the system.
- This person needs to be visible in the business and auditing the business’ current systems to recommend areas that need improving.
- You will ideally have the desire to develop into a more senior, technical leadership role within the business.
The IT Systems Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a an extremely reputable medium sized business with global operations. This role is based in Banbury at a modern, state of the art facility.
- There is excellent tenure within the business across the board, a lot of the senior team have been progressed through the business. They definitely have a culture of promoting within.
- Extremely friendly and welcoming, it a is a very calm and relaxed environment to work.
- During the Covid pandemic the business hasn’t made a single redundancy and has supported all of their employees throughout, they are very financially stable.
- The starting salary for this role will be roughly £40,000 - £50,000.
This job is commutable from Banbury, Bicester, Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.