£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
Are you a pro-active IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Support Engineer seeking opportunities in an innovative and dynamic working environment? This is a diverse and interesting opportunity with a reputable automotive OEM (no two days are the same!). Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding engineering business SME – they have just moved into a brand new, state of the art facility!
Salary Guideline: Excellent starting salary + wider benefits package
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Join a successful, innovative and highly profitable engineering company in a role with fantastic growth potential and responsibility.
- The role will be diverse, working closely with colleagues and a dynamic and upbeat team.
- Excellent starting salary + wider benefits package.
The role will involve:
- Providing technical support to VMware, Windows and Exchange servers.
- Working with SQL databases and running system backups
- This role will be working closely with the business servers (the business operates with an almost completely virtual server network).
- There will be lots of opportunities for training further development here, so don’t take the skills required a gospel.
This role will suit:
- An IT Systems Administrator / IT Systems Support Engineer or similar.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and ability. Flexibility within the role may be required from time to time.
- Experience with VMWare and providing server support (Windows, Exchange or similar).
- Any exposure to MySQL databases, Office 365 and IFS would be beneficial but NOT required.
Job Reference: PH-EPR161602-EP
This position is commutable from: Retford, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Sheffield, Worksop, Grimsby and surrounding areas.