5 months ago
IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician jobs / IT Support Analyst jobs. 9% pension. Monday to Friday 6:00am to 14:30 pm. Technology business. Company has tripled in size in the past 3 years. Private healthcare, free breakfast and fresh fruit.
2nd line support and some 3rd line support. This is NOT just 1st line support – it’s a varied and interesting IT Support Technician jobs role.
Are you seeking IT Jobs, IT Support Jobs or IT Engineer jobs in Sunbury, Twickenham, Longcross, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Wokingham, Richmond, Chertsey, Weybridge, Hounslow and the surrounding areas (commutable to Sunbury on Thames).
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and manufacturing business
- Company has tripled in size in the past 3 years. Now with 90 headcount they have become a market leader in their niche which is also expanding rapidly (wind and renewable energy)
- Recently moved into a brand new facility complete with high levels of automated manufacturing, large capital investment in both facilities and engineering capability
- Incredibly diverse IT Support jobs role
- 9% pension. Monday to Friday 6:00am to 14:30 pm. 25 days holiday
This IT Support Technician jobs role will suit:
- IT Infrastructure support
- Install and configure software programs and hardware
- 2nd line support across a medium sized and growing business
- Maintain service desk / helpdesk infrastructure
- Based within commutable distance of Farnborough (Twickenham, Sunbury, Heathrow, Slough, Egham, Uxbridge, Chertsey, Weybridge, Leatherhead, Woking and Bracknell).
This IT support / IT engineer jobs role is based in the Sunbury on Thames area but commutable from Sunbury, Twickenham, Longcross, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Wokingham, Richmond, Chertsey, Weybridge, Hounslow and the surrounding areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.