Kingston upon Thames
£27,000 to £30,000 + Bonus + Tailored Development
26 days ago
IT Support Technician
- Seeking an experienced IT Support Technician or Engineer who has prior experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- All work is Windows based – An understanding of Office365 is needed.
- Scope for Hybrid working.
- Business with a ‘grow your own’ mentality that looks after its employees. Excellent prospects to grow with the business.
We are working with a growing, IT service provider to recruit an experienced IT Support Technician. Fantastic opportunity to work with a business that prides itself on its employee culture. There is a real emphasis on team work and personal development. For one of the vacancies, we can consider a trainee with the right attitude. This is a small team so you will receive a lot of personal one to one training to ensure you have everything you need.
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on your level experience.
This IT Support Technician role will suit:
- An individual with experience of Microsoft, Windows 10, and Office 365 support: SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams administration and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Cyber Security requirements
- Experience of working in a helpdesk role, ideally within an MSP environment, hitting targets and meeting SLAs
The IT Help desk Support Technician’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An SME business with a difference! The business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees. Many employees have studied for degrees and have been supported with further qualifications.
- Loyalty is a core value – employees have been with the business for long periods of time and few employees leave the business as you are so well cared for.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects
The IT Support Technician job will involve:
- Supporting customers around the UK and abroad, troubleshooting issues and monitoring systems
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support, and escalating customer issues to 3rd line support if necessary
- Finding solutions to customer issues
- Developing a deeper understanding of the technology involved
This job is commutable from Kingston upon Thames.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.