£18,000 to £24,000 DOE
5 months ago
IT Support Technician
- Excellent opportunity for a junior level Technician seeking to develop a career.
- Varied position within a business that has excellent length of tenure and values teamwork.
Are you an IT Support Technician looking to progress or develop a career in a busy, fast paced business? This is a wide and varied role that goes beyond the traditional support desk role and presents the opportunity to become involved in aspect of the business.
Salary & Package: £18,000 - £24,000 as a guide depending on experience, 38.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) with an early finish on a Friday. 4% company pension contribution, profit based bonus scheme, 33 days holiday including statutory and fixed days (typically bank holidays and a company closure between Christmas and new year!)
The job will involve:
- Providing IT Hardware and application Support to around 100 on site users
- Remote assistance, both over the phone and using remote support tools to support staff working out of office and in overseas offices.
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
This job will suit:
- An IT Support Technician or Engineer, ideally with experience of working in in-house IT support, preferably within a manufacturing environment (although not essential).
- Knowledge of PCs, Servers, networking, computer and printer hardware repair, installation and general maintenance.
- This is a junior level role so we are open on the amount of experience you may have. Person fit with the right attitude is highly important for this role. We need someone who is approachable and takes a logical approach to work. A real emphasis one working collectively as a team.
- CRM Support and development experience and knowledge of SQL report writer, access databases and crystal reports is desirable.
This job is commutable from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Worksop and the surrounding areas.