DC / -112726-EP
about 1 year ago
IT support Technician
- IT Support role : 2nd line IT support technician
- Friendly medium sized business.
- 25 days holiday. £23,000 - £25000 DOE. 4% pension. 37.5 hour week
- 45 headcount friendly, conscientious business. This is NOT a call centre – we are seeking someone who is friendly, good communication skills, conscientious.
This 2nd line support Technician job is a varied and interesting role that has been created due to expansion. Are you seeking IT support jobs, IT technician jobs or 2nd line jobs in the Southam, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Daventry sort of region.
The company is highly professional; this is not a scripted, large corporate business. You will be delivering customer service while providing 2nd line support / IT support. You will get involved in a variety of IT support and also support hardware (including fault rectification and testing)
This 2nd line IT Support Technician job will involve:
- Carrying out Server checks and maintenance
- Remote customer installation of software and services
- Assisting with testing new products / releases
- Hardware support and testing
- Training will be provided – you need to have some IT support experience and be commutable to Southam
This 2nd line IT Support Technician job will suit:
- Good level of IT and Technical knowledge and expertise including proficiency in Windows and Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive can do outlook.
- Someone seeking IT support jobs, IT technician jobs or 2nd line jobs in the Southam, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Daventry sort of region.
This 2nd Line IT Support Technician jobs role is commutable from Southam, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Coventry, Daventry, Warwick, Rugby and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: DC / -112726-EPIND