£15 - £18 per hour
8 months ago
IT Support Engineer, Nuneaton, CV10 0TU
IT Support Engineer jobs role with a world class Automotive R&D and test engineering organisation. This is a business that is at the forefront on the automotive sector – working on electric vehicle / hybrid vehicle test and development projects.
Salary Guideline: hourly rate in the region of £15 - £18 per hour
This IT Support Engineer job will suit:
- An IT Support Engineer / Analyst with experience of working in in-house IT support on 1st/2nd line support issues.
- Familiar with PC, Server, network, computer and printer hardware repair, support and general maintenance.
- Software instillation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Knowledge of SQL report writer, access databases and crystal reports will be beneficial.
The IT Support Engineer Job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The role is on an initial 3 month contract, with an immediate start available
- Our client is an internationally recognised centre of engineering excellence in the automotive industry, with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £800m t/o group).
- Hourly rate in the region of £15 - £18 per hour.
The IT Support Engineer job will involve:
- Providing IT Hardware and application support across the site, to around 500 users.
- Remote assistance, both over the phone and using remote support tools to support staff.
- Assist with the creation, review and update of documentation for applications and IT procedures.
- Support the IT team with the deployment of a new Windows 10 system across all PCs and Laptops internally.
This IT Support Engineer jobs role is commutable from Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Hinckley, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Ibstock and the surrounding areas