Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
7 months ago
IT Support Engineer, IT Technician, IT Engineer jobs. Opportunity for a 2nd Line Engineer or 3rd Line Engineer to join a highly reputable and well referred IT SME. This IT Support Engineer job will involve both application support and systems administration / development projects. This is an IT company with cracking culture geared towards person and professional development amongst the team.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An IT Support business with a difference! The business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees. Many employees have been promoted through the business or received additional responsibilities since joining.
- Loyalty is a core value – employees have been with the business for long periods of time and few employees leave the business as you are so well cared for.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Supporting local SMEs in the area on a wide range of applications / Systems. Support for all IT issues and queries, maintain and troubleshoot the hardware, software and network configurations.
- Window Server and active directory administration (Server 2008/12)
- Creating and maintaining user guides and work instructions.
- The goal here is for you to develop and then provide user training to customers.
This job will suit:
- 3rd Line Engineer, 2nd Line Engineer or IT Support Engineer with experience of 2nd / 3rd line support to a variety of users (remote and onsite).
- A motivated, reliable person with strong communication skills.
- Previous experience in an IT Support Role preferably within an MSP or IT support business.
- Someone who is passionate about IT in and out of work, this is a company that loves technology and always look for new things to learn!
This job is commutable from, Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Braintree, Ipswich, Levenham, Steeple Bumpstead and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825