£30,000 to £35,000
about 1 year ago
IT Support Engineer, Hastings, East Sussex
- IT Support Engineer, IT Systems Engineer.
- SME manufacturing business based in Hastings with a global customer base.
- Role would suit an IT Support Engineer, or IT Systems Administrator or IT Systems Engineer looking to develop, optimise, and lead all IT operations within a business.
- Established, successful and stable business (no impact from Covid) with strong growth plans and an excellent team working culture.
- £30K - £35K salary commensurate with experience + bonus + pension + private healthcare.
This IT Support Engineer job will suit:
- An IT Support Engineer or IT Systems Engineer or Network Engineer or IT Systems Administrator that is looking for an opportunity to lead all IT operations within an SME business (30 headcount).
- We are looking for a candidate that will be able to understand the requirements of a manufacturing business and then develop, optimise, and manage all IT systems appropriately.
- The role will cover general IT systems you would find in most businesses alongside a few bespoke systems used for business reporting.
- You will get a lot of buy in from the Directors to make long term improvements to the IT infrastructure as the business grows (it operates absolutely fine, but they are keen to develop / optimise and invest in their systems).
- Some IT / software programming experience, particularly SQL would be advantageous.
This IT Support Engineer job will involve:
- Taking a lead role in developing, optimising, and managing all IT systems within the business.
- Provide in-house IT support for MS Office and 365 applications.
- Routine systems administration.
- Lots of opportunity to develop IT systems / software systems used for business wide reporting e.g., accounting, sales, customer service etc…
Company Overview and Benefits:
- £7 million t/o, SME materials development manufacturing business supplying a global market.
- The company develops and provides high quality performance materials. Their materials are used to manufacture energy and resource saving products.
- You will be joining a business with strong growth plans, a strong team culture and a dedication to continuously improving how they work.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus company pension contribution, bonus and private healthcare.
This IT Support Engineer job is commutable from Brighton, Bexhill, Eastbourne, Hastings, Rye, Robertsbridge, Polegate and Battle.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.