6 days ago
- Market leader in IT, Telephony and Cyber Security solutions.
- Supplying into Major Public and Private sector businesses.
- Innovative SME that is passionate about growth and development, so there’s lots of further scope for progression in the business.
- Very friendly culture, with quarterly business social events.
IT Support Engineer, Tamworth, B77
IT Support Engineer Jobs role, working with an IT business with a difference. This is a business with a family focused culture that is passionate about providing the best customer service possible! This is an SME that is passionate about personal development and progressing employees internally – they currently have 2 Directors that joined the business as apprentices!
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days Holiday + some flexible working + a well-defined progression plan, specific to you!
This IT Support Engineer job will suit:
- Strong working experience with cloud based business VOIP, Storage, Server and Network systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Office 365 and Windows systems.
- Experience of working within an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) would be highly beneficial, but not mandatory.
- A candidate with a clear interest in new technologies, both in and out of a working environment.
The IT Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A very friendly and supportive IT MSP, with a track record of progressing employees through the business.
- State of the art offices in Tamworth with brand new technology and a fantastic support network.
- Monthly team award meetings, social events and even occasional early finishes on a Friday for a team pint in the pub.
- Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days Holiday + some flexible working + a well-defined progression plan, specific to you!
The IT Support Engineer job will involve:
- Supporting customers with technical issues, instillations and maintenance of VOIP, Server, Network and Storage systems. There will also be the opportunity to visit customer sites.
- Managing and monitoring customer networks to ensure smooth running and to present new ideas on how customers might improve their systems.
- Design, install and maintain VOIP, server, network and storage environments.
- Managing escalated system faults, usually 2nd or 3rd line. Training will be provided here, where appropriate.
This job is commutable from Tamworth, Lichfield, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Cannock, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Atherstone, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”