over 2 years ago
IT Support 1st Line
IT Support 1st Line, Milton Keynes. An exciting IT Support Engineer role being the main point of contact within the business for IT. As IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for any IT Support offering resolutions for staff as well as completing PC builds for new or existing users.
Salary & Package: up to £25,000 depending on experience
This 1st Line IT Support job will suit:
- Someone who has proficient experience in Hardware and Software support
- IT Systems experience
- The ability to manage own workload as you will be the single point of contact for IT within the business
- Knowledge of FactoryMaster and SmarTeam would be beneficial, however full training will be provided on these
The 1st Line IT Support job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will have the autonomy and freedom to make a real difference in your role
- Award winning, established SME engineering manufacturing business with key sectors in Motorsport, and Automotive.
- Fantastic modern working environment.
- Forward thinking ownership – Director has a real passion for the business and it’s people
The 1st Line IT Support job will involve:
- Overall 1st line support for the company IT infrastructure
- Ownership of tasks
- 1st line support for all queries
- Act as the internal IT system administrator for all internal servers, network infrastructure telephony and business systems
- Set up and training of new users on the systems
- Liaise with IT Service provider
This 1st Line IT Support job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.