£30,000 to £40,000
about 1 month ago
IT Manager, Hastings
- IT Manager jobs role.
- Role would suit an IT Manager or an IT Support Engineer / IT Systems Engineer looking to lead all IT operations within a business.
- Established, successful and stable business (Covid has had no impact) with strong growth plans and a friendly team working culture.
- SME manufacturing business based in Hastings with a global customer base.
- £30K - £40K salary commensurate with experience + bonus + pension + private healthcare.
This IT Manager job will suit:
- An IT professional that is looking for an opportunity to lead all IT operations within a growing SME business.
- We are looking for a candidate that will be able to understand the requirements of a manufacturing business and then develop, optimise, and manage all IT systems appropriately.
- The role will cover general IT systems you would find in most businesses alongside a few bespoke systems used for business reporting within a manufacturing environment.
- You will get a lot of buy in from the Directors to evolve the IT infrastructure as the business grows. There are no issues, just a strong focus on developing / optimising and investing in their systems as the business grows.
- Some IT / software programming experience would be advantageous to support the development of the bespoke systems (Microsoft Dynamics system).
This IT Manager job will involve:
- Taking a lead role in developing, optimising, and managing all IT systems within the business. This is a standalone role currently so no people management responsibility.
- Work with the business to advise / influence on all IT matters.
- Provide in-house IT support for MS Office and 365 applications.
- Routine systems administration.
- Lots of opportunity to develop IT systems / software systems used for business wide reporting e.g., accounting, sales, customer service etc…
This IT Manager job is commutable from Brighton, Bexhill, Eastbourne, Hastings, Rye, Robertsbridge, Polegate and Battle.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.