£40,000 to £50,000
5 months ago
IT Manager, Worcester
- IT Manager jobs role.
- Profitable, growing, software development organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
- Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
- Lots of flexibility on remote working and working hours.
- Day to day management of a small IT team (3 people) with some ‘hands on’ responsibility too.
- £40K - £50K salary guide + bonus + 7% pension + BUPA + 25 days holidays and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking IT Manager jobs in Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon sort of regions (Worcestershire, West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire).
This IT Manager job will involve:
- Day to day management of a small IT team (3 people), including responsibility for work planning, personal development, liaising with senior management and reporting. The role also will need you to be ‘hands on’ when required.
- A mix of hardware and cloud-based systems.
- Laptop and desktop computer hardware support.
- Microsoft Windows desktop OS support.
- Microsoft Windows Server administration – users and groups administration.
- Linux server provisioning and support.
- VMware vSphere infrastructure support – configuration, VM provisioning, virtual networks, templates.
This IT Manager job will suit:
- You will have a good all-round IT background e.g. knowledge of networking, routing, VPNs, security awareness, supporting windows desktop operating systems etc…
- Previous experience of leading a small team is preferable but Senior IT Support Engineers ready for the next step, that can demonstrate leadership qualities are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience of Windows and Linux server administration.
- An awareness of cloud infrastructures and associated technologies would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems, or similar discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining a software development organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
- The company develops industry leading software platforms that are used within engineering R&D environments for test automation and data management.
- £40K - £50K salary guide (commensurate with experience) plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa and life assurance.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon.