£24,000 to £25,000
about 2 months ago
- Opportunity for someone with PHP Programming experience.
- Work for a business that rewards loyalty and frequently promotes internally.
We are looking to recruit an IT Engineer who has a knowledge of working with PHP and wants to progress further. No two days are the same and you will have the opportunity to work with both Hardware and Software support. The position doesn’t focus on just one area of IT so there is a real broad spectrum to learn new skills and gain invaluable experience.
Salary & Package: £24,000 to £25,000
This IT Engineer job will suit:
- A formal IT qualification
- Working knowledge of PHP Programming and has some practical experience within an IT department.
- Positive attitude to learning and reliable in nature. This really is a company that will give you as much as you put into the role.
The IT Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to progress within a growing manufacturing business.
- Loyal team with excellent tenure across the business. Everyone works collectively to ensure the business operates efficiently.
- Days based role – 7:30am to 4:00pm Mon – Thurs, 7:30am to 12:30pm Fri.
The IT Engineer job will involve:
- Maintaining VMWare Servers
- PHP Programming
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server, Configuring Advanced Windows Server Services
This job is commutable from Lincoln.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.