about 1 year ago
Are you a pro-active IT Administrator IT seeking opportunities in an innovative and dynamic working environment? This is a diverse and interesting opportunity with a world leader in Marine and Military safety equipment (no two days are the same!). Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding engineering business SME – they operate from a fantastic modern facility in Teeside.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + holiday + pension etc.
This IT Administrator job will suit:
- An IT Engineer, IT Administrator or similar.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and ability. Flexibility within the role may be required from time to time.
- Experience of supporting Windows systems (including Servers ranging from 2007-2016).
- Any exposure to MySQL databases and Office 365 would be beneficial but NOT required.
The IT Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is an innovate SME, very highly focussed on research and development within Marine, Medical, Defence and Laboratory environments.
- A business passionate internally about personal development and career progression.
- Staff turnover is very low and the average length of tenure within the business is between 7-8 years!
- Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + holiday + pension etc.
The IT Administrator job will involve:
- Helpdesk system life cycle management & system admin and occasionally helpdesk reporting and analysis.
- Working closely with Windows servers (2007-2016).
- Processing starters, leavers and movers with the internal systems.
- Identifying and delivering training to systems users internally.
- Improvement delivery, including problem identification and resolution with internal systems and servers.
This IT Administrator job is commutable from Middlesborough, Stokesley, Darlington, Hartlepool, Thirks and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”