£24,000 to £28,000 + pension
about 1 year ago
by agreement / asap
Inventory Supply Chain SKU Data Process Administration, Chorley PR6
- Joining a well-known, professional business with global reach.
- Processing and collating inventory and supply chain data from MS Excel files into our own database, dashboards and spreadsheets.
- Creating reports and dashboards, analysing the data for patterns, potential discrepancies, and peaks and troughs which might need interrogating.
- This is a data driven, analytical job, manipulating and interpreting large amounts of inventory data, SKU data and stock holding data.
- Working as part of a team
- Full time, 37hrs, Mon-Friday. Flexible start time. Some transition to work-from-home potentially.
Salary £26,000 - £28,000.
This Inventory Supply Chain Data vacancy will involve:
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
- A numeric, data driven mindset, good with identifying patterns and potential errors that might need querying.
- Diplomatic approach to flagging errors, concerns or unusual patterns to colleagues and teams leaders.
- The ability to migrate large amounts of data using Excel and potentially VBA/SQL.
- The ability to pick up new skills with computer systems (training will be given on our database systems and there might be some requirement to brush up or learn some VBA/SQL skills).
- Experience of logging, raising and expediting orders from pre-approved suppliers.
- Good skills and confidence with using CRM or ERP systems like maybe Dynamics, SAP, JDEdwards as examples, also spreadsheets like excel, and analytical software like Cognos.
- Attention to detail and working to achieve deadlines.
- Good communication skills using verbal and written English language.
This position is commutable from Chorley and surrounding areas of Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan and surrounding areas in Lancashire.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”