£30-35,000 + pension
about 1 year ago
date to suit
Internal Sales Manager, Construction Product
- Manage a small telesales team.
- Hands on role making sales calls as well as leading the team.
- Friendly business culture, well known in their sector.
- Growing business with a mix of traditional products, niche products and new innovative products to take to market.
Internal Sales Manager,
Derbyshire / Staffordshire border. Commutable from Leek, Buxton, Ripley, Chesterfield, Alfreton, Dronfield areas.
This job will suit
- An all-rounder that wants to play their part in a friendly business.
- It is a small company so you get to know everyone in the company
- This is a sales role but not hard-sell.
- Team management will include looking after 2-3 people, improving processes, giving some focus and direction to the sales activity.
- It’s a small sales team so there will be plenty of time spent selling.
- We see this is an internal sales role, with maybe a little bit of travel in the future.
- It is a down to earth business, work-casual dress code, not a posh-office.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”