Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
8 months ago
Internal Sales Manager jobs role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and highly diverse SME that are also part of a global technology group. This is a market leader in cutting edge technology for the Defence, Marine, Space and Aerospace industries. In this role, you will be given ample support with training and development opportunities (covering both sales and management areas).
Salary guideline: Highly competitive base salary + a wealth of fantastic wider benefits!
This Internal Sales Manager job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within a professional sales office environment, with experience of; Internal Sales processing and managing sales administration.
- Accustomed to using CRM / ERP systems would be a strong advantage.
- Some Engineering appreciation, you do NOT need to be an engineer but if you have worked with electronic parts, components or in the engineering industry, this would be highly beneficial.
- Strong background dealing with internal / external customers and developing internal sales processes.
The Internal Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Purpose built facility, with state of the art technology.
- Financially strong and growing business - The staff, along with being friendly, have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Excellent starting salary and overall package.
The Internal Sales Manager job will involve:
- Looking for ways to improve internal processes (you will work closely with the Head of Sales on this) – someone with a good eye for continuous improvement.
- Managing an Internal Sales team.
- You will be involved with the customer facing aspects of the role, including the bid process and managing enquiries for an engineering customer base.
This job is commutable from Barnet, Edgware, Watford, St Albans, Hatfield, East Barnet, Enfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”