4 months ago
Internal Sales Manager
- Internal Sales Manager, Sales Team Leader, Quotation team leader, manage and lead the internal sales process.
- This will focus on incoming enquires from an engineering / distributor customer base, purpose of the role to improve the order conversion rate.
- You will be working for a dynamic, highly innovative engineering SME, they have a very strong culture based on passion to learn and improve.
This Internal Sales Manager job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within a professional sales office environment, Internal Sales, Sales executive, Sales Manager, Sales team leader or similar.
- Accustomed to using CRM / ERP systems would be a strong advantage.
- Some Mechanical / Engineering appreciation, you do NOT need to be an engineer but if you have worked with mechanical parts (power transmission, roller chain, bearings specifically) or in the general engineering industry you will be well suited.
- Strong background dealing with quotations and customer enquiries.
The Internal Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Brand new purpose built facility.
- Stable growing business - The staff, along with being friendly, have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business.
- Working within the mechanical power transmission industry.
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Excellent starting salary and overall package.
The Internal Sales Manager job will involve:
- Improving the departments order conversion rate, through better processes and a highly level of order qualification.
- Looking after a very small team – 2 Internal Sales professionals.
- You will still be involved with the customer facing aspects of the role, processing quotations for an engineering customer base.
This job is commutable from Mansfield, Nottingham, Kirkby in Ashfield, Hucknall, Ripley, Newark-on-Trent, Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.