£28,000 - £33,000
16 days ago
Internal Sales Engineer, Leicester.
- Sales Engineer, Internal Sales, Account Manager, Commercial support within a Motorsport / Automotive engineering business.
- Ideally you will have some exposure to PPAP process or IMDS – if you have worked within a tier 1 or 2 automotive business, or within the automotive supply chain then this will be highly suited to you.
- Excellent salary £28,000 - £33,000 sort of region, you will ideally based in Leicestershire as this will be an office based position.
This Internal Sales job will suit:
- An internal sales, sales engineer, account manager or commercial professional who has worked within a manufacturing environment.
- It is essential you have knowledge or some exposure to PPAP. We don’t want a quality or engineering expert but someone who has worked within a business that implemented PPAP will be ideal.
- You will be responsible for sales support within function that looks after motorsport & automotive customers, experience working with this sector would be ideal.
The Internal Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business who have had success during a difficult period worldwide.
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Automotive manufacturers as well as all of the major F1 teams).
- A business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits - £28,000 - £33,000 starting salary + Bonus.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Desford, Ashby De La Zouch, Markfield, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas in Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”