£30,000 - £35,000
8 months ago
Internal Sales Engineer B1 Birmingham West Midlands
- Be the first point of contact for incoming enquiries, providing technical advice, quotations and selling to new or existing clients
- Working with Contracts Manager identifying opportunities with new and existing clients
- Support the RQF, tendering and contracts processes to respond to customers in timely manner
Salary & Package: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
This Internal Sales Engineer job will suit:
- Person with sales background preferably with a Science or Engineering based education to HNC/HND/Degree level or equivalent
- Person with people skills, commercial acumen, energy, enthusiasm and creativity to develop new and existing business relationships.
- Highly organised with a focus on detail and strong planning and administrative skills, together with the ability to build communication channels across the business.
The Internal Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company supplies specialist engineered assemblies into marine, military, aerospace and advanced engineering sectors.
- 130 headcount, successful growing business, turnover has grown from £10m to £14m in 2019.
- They have long term customer contracts with major marine and defence organisations – 5 year order book visibility.
The Internal Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Reporting to Contracts Manager, the Internal Sales Engineer will maximise the potential of existing and new accounts by understanding the customer’s business requirements, building strong relationships and anticipating their needs.
- Cross-selling the products to existing and potential customers.
- Support the contact, tendering and RFQ processes. Prepare technical quotations, products data, reports.
- Providing knowledgeable and relevant technical advice to customers
This job is based in Central Birmingham within easy reach of rail networks
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.