Dependent on experience
12 months ago
Internal Sales Advisor. Manchester
- Internal Sales, Sales Executive or Sales Advisor with experience working within a B2B professional sales office environment.
- Any experience in the Automotive, Automotive Aftermarket or Commercial vehicle sector would be ideal.
- Multi-national business who are well recognized as one of the industry leaders, providing a quality range of products & a high level of customer service – You will need to be professional and have an ethos that strives for excellence and providing a high quality customer experience
- Fantastic job security – the business is growing – this jobs role is due to growth & progression of the company.
This Internal Sales Advisor job will suit:
- A sales professional from a B2B environment ideally within industry, Automotive, Engineering, Aftermarket, Commercial Vehicle or a related sector.
- If you have any engineering knowledge, technical experience or have worked in a role where you advise of technical or engineered parts then this would be highly suitable.
- Based in the Manchester area.
- Someone that is eager to learn, positive attitude and a customer first / high customer service attitude.
The Internal Sales Advisor job will involve:
- Supporting customers with enquiries and advice around products and being able to provide a suitable solution.
- Solution based, consultative approach, building relationships with key accounts as well as helping new customers.
- Dealing with incoming calls & enquiries to the business, following up leads and helping the UK sales function to manage and provide a high level of customer service.
This job is commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Stockport and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”