£23000 - £26000
AD – EPR111546-EP
over 2 years ago
Internal Sales Person for UK sales office of a multinational engineering company. Working as part of a small team, the Internal Sales person will be contacting new and existing clients to update record, cross-sell services, liaising with technical teams and coordinating quotes and sales meetings for field sales engineers. Office based, with lots of communication by telephone and email. B2B, electronic engineering product but product training provided.
Salary guideline: £23,000 - £26,000, depending on experience.
- Are you a Sales person with experience of working in a Business to Business environment?
- Have you got excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Have you good IT skills and strong competency in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software?
Send us your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anna Daca 01530 833 825.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, professional UK Sales Office of a multinational engineering company with world leading electronic equipment.
- Modern office facility.
- Support and training with local colleagues and international colleagues.
- The business supports customers in a wide range of industries including power generation, utilities distribution, pharmaceutical, engineering, manufacturing and process industries.
The job will involve:
- This multi-functional role will suit a person who has internal sales experience involving liaising with customers by telephone or email. An ideal background will be to have worked in internal sales, pre-sales, sales support, marketing support.
- You will also be involved with preparation of technical quotations, invoicing, collation of product data, preparation of reports, and upkeep and distribution of marketing material.
- Cross-selling the product to existing and potential customers.
- In this varied role, you will support the external sales team with updating the business system (CRM) and supporting their sales and quotation activities by making telephone calls and updating documents.
Reference: AD – EPR111546-ep
This centrally located position is commutable from East Leicester, Enderby, Blaby, Glenfield, Braunstone, New Parks surrounding areas.