£21,000 - £26,000
6 months ago
Internal Sales, Sales Support, Technical Sales professional. Working for a business who have an investors in people award, excellent career prospects with a market leading business supplying in the UK and worldwide.
Excellent starting salary £21,000 - £26,000 + bonus + wider benefits. Early finish on a Friday
This job will suit:
- An Internal Sales, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Technical sales role or similar.
- Well suited to someone who has worked in a sales office environment, ideally within an Engineering, Manufacturing or technical business.
- Any exposure to the construction industry useful – dealing with specifications, M&E & main building contractors.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business.
- Joining a growing business, recent investments into a modern facility and technologies within the company.
- Excellent starting salary (£21,000 - £26,000 as a rough guideline). Early finish on a Friday.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, supporting the sales team and providing excellent customer service.
- Providing advice and guidance on the product range.
- Raising technical quotations and supporting with proposals – a well varied role getting involved with commercial & manufacturing aspects, you will gain some excellent business acumen.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”