£20,000 - £25,000
almost 2 years ago
- Internal Sales, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Sales Administrator role.
- Working for a highly advanced technology business, regarded as one of the best manufacturers in there industry globally.
- Plenty of headroom to grow and develop within an SME company, going through a really successful period of growth.
- You will have a well structured development plan and be able to develop your career long term with the business.
This Internal Sales job will suit:
- You don’t need technical/engineering qualifications / experience but you will need to be passionate about learning in this field.
- Articulate and with strong verbal communication skills, able to build rapport with customers and offer an excellent level of service
- Strong written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Someone who has worked within a B2B sales office environment would be beneficial, ideally in an engineering or technology based business.
The Internal Sales job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a world renowned technology business based in Leicestershire. They are at the cutting edge of their industry for the solutions that they develop.
- They have a culture for developing their employees through the business and have an excellent length of tenure (Average length is over 10 years). There is plenty of room to become a senior member of the team.
- Excellent Salary and overall package, you will be well rewarded.
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Shepshed, Castle Donnington, Long Eaton, Derby, Nottingham and the surrounding areas across the East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.