£25,000 to £28,000
5 months ago
- Lead position within a growing group of SMEs.
- Chance to implement your own shape / strategy and identify sourcing tactics to attract top talent into the businesses.
- Prior experience of higher volume, blue collar recruitment is required for this position.
Newly created role will see you act as the main focal point for recruitment across the business. Most recruitment activity focusing around growing the shop floor headcount. Some white-collar recruitment will also be required occasionally. Any experience of manufacturing / engineering recruitment will be needed for this role.
Salary & Package: c£28,000 per annum. 22 days holiday rising to 25 days. Medicash plan (health care plan). Onsite parking, discount scheme and pension.
This Internal Recruiter job will suit:
- Proven success within a recruitment function, whether this be as a Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer from either agency or an in-house background.
- Diligent and used to working within a fast pace environment.
- Previous experience of temporary recruitment / blue collar recruitment is ideal.
- Resilient approach to work as projects can change frequently.
The Internal Recruiter job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering business that is driven to succeed.
- Opportunity to make a real impact and retain day-to-day recruitment practices.
- Competitive basic salary for the right individual.
The Internal Recruiter job will involve:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites).Identify new approaches / sourcing channels to implement within the business.
- Support job offer processes and formal paperwork procedures.
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation.
This job is commutable from Coventry
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”