£15 - £20 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Salary & Package: £hourly rate negotiable
This job will suit:
- Production Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain or Purchasing professional with experience in supporting operations in and engineering manufacturing organisation
- Degree/HNC/HND level experience in a procurement environment
- Excellent understanding of MRP (AX preferable or SAP etc.) systems and the ability to manage a diverse operation with multiple lines
- Good numerical and analytical skills – able to produce reports, on KPIs, On Time Delivery, Inventory Targets
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Genuine market leader in the design and manufacture of advanced technology systems for automotive, motorsport and specialist vehicle applications.
- You will be joining a business that is passionate about developing their people, they have great employee length of tenure across the business and former apprentices and graduates are now in leadership roles.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, and wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Planning production and logistics plan
- Manage MRP system
- Manage the capacity plan to optimise output. Make the capacity plan through the understanding of parts planning and machine/man availability
- Deputise for the Internal Logistics Team Leader as and when necessary
This job is commutable from Coventry and surround areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd