12 days ago
- Internal Auditor jobs / Lead Auditor jobs role QMS / QA
- 480 headcount technology, R&D and engineering business.
- 27 days holidays + stats. 9% pension after 2 years. £35,000 - £44,000
- Auditing ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
Internal Auditor jobs / Lead Auditor jobs role with a highly diverse engineering business - advanced technology, R&D focused £800m t/o Group of businesses. This Internal Auditor jobs / Lead Auditor jobs role will suit an Auditor, Internal Auditor or Quality compliance / QMS professional
The Internal Auditor jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £800m t/o group).
- Therefore it’s an incredibly diverse role giving you the opportunity to work with a variety of quality standards, disciplines and sectors
- A chance to join a business which is investing millions of pounds into growth & technology.
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Internal Auditor / Lead Auditor who is seeking quality jobs / QMS jobs that are diverse, stimulating and in advanced engineering.
This Internal Auditor job will suit:
- An Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor ideally with experience across ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
- Ideally some exposure to highly regulated industries ; automotive, aerospace, rail, defence
- The main focus of this role is internal auditing. You will also do some 3rd party auditing and manage follow ups from external audits (with non-conformity and corrective actions)
- They have a very friendly, conscientious company culture which is also based on pragmatism and continuous improvement. You will ideally have this type of personality and mentality
- Ideally you will have triple standard auditing across ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
- You will have strong understanding of ISO19011 : 2018 Guidance for auditing management systems
- Any experience of working with the likes of Lloyd’s Register, Intertek, Bureau Veritas, UKAS (i.e. external certification bodies)
- You will either have been a QA Business Partner, Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor or QMS auditor
This Internal Auditor / Lead Auditor jobs role is based near Coventry, commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull, Rugby, Loughborough, Birmingham
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.