Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
- Interior Designer role with a national housing business.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business with great scope from progression in the business.
- This is a business that is genuinely passionate about their team and value good morals highly.
Interior Designer jobs role, working with a national housing business for a variety of key customers. This opportunity will see you join a highly successful business with a full order book for the next 15 years, giving you fantastic job security! This business have made NO REDUNDANCIES during the current pandemic.
Salary & Package: Fantastic base salary + great wider benefits package (including a protected shares scheme and a bonus).
This Interior Designer job will suit:
- Previous experience of interior design, furniture design or floor plan designing.
- Experience with a CAD package (Solidworks, Inventor or a similar package ideally).
- Work closely with internal and installation teams to coordinator new product ranges.
- You will ideally be degree or apprenticeship qualified in a technical design or product design related discipline.
The Interior Designer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Head offices in Coalville in a luxury office complex.
- Due to the nature and reputation of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and a driven career path.
- Salary Guideline: Competitive Basic + Wider benefits
This Interior Designer jobs commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Leicester, Loughborough, Castle Donington, Derby, Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”