£ Competitive Salary
2 months ago
To manage Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety systems. This interim role will cover 2 manufacturing plants in the Coventry area to ensure full compliance to all Quality, Health & Safety procedures and practices; and drive a “safety” first culture on the shop floor.
This Interim QHSE Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Interim Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Manager ideally with experience in an engineering, production or manufacturing sector. Metal fabrication, steel, automotive sector experience beneficial but not necessary.
- Someone looking to join a team that places pride in delivering an efficient and high quality service to their customers.
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing,
- Passionate about influencing a right first time culture.
- Must have Nebosh Certificate or Diploma, or similar
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- An established Engineering Company with stable customers in diverse industries
- The company is part of a larger engineering group
- Work as a part of leading independent steel service centre in the UK supplying blue-chip automotive clients
The Interim QHSE Manager job will involve:
- Both internally and externally facing, the QHSE Manager is at the centre of providing both customers and suppliers with information and support that fulfils their quality needs.
- Review internal systems and procedures relating to Health and Safety, identify improvement opportunities, appropriately prioritize and manage to conclusion
- Champion and drive lean and continuous improvement and a “safety first” culture.
- Ensure compliance to external certification bodies through a program of rigorous internal audits.
This role is multi site, Coventry based.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd