almost 2 years ago
Interim Programme Manager jobs role. Automotive product development and manufacturing business. Senior level Programme Manager / Project Manager role to bring together project teams, coach and develop them to successfully manage projects within an automotive engineering / manufacturing environment.
Are you a Programme Manager / Head of Projects / Senior Project Manager seeking programme management / project management focussed roles within the automotive manufacturing / technology sector?
This Interim Programme Manager job will suit:
- A Programme Manager / Head of Projects / senior level project manager with experience of working on automotive OEM programmes / projects.
- Good experience of automotive manufacturing / production engineering processes APQP and PPAP.
- We are looking for a Programme Manager who can bring together project teams, coach and develop them to successfully manage projects within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Your personal qualities will include being able to drive cross functional project teams, set the standard ‘show what good looks like,’ coach and develop people.
The Interim Programme Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Interim contract position, initial contract length of 6 months with an immediate start available.
This Interim Programme Manager job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd. INDHP
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.