Commensurate with Experience
19 days ago
Interim Operations Manager, Coventry
- Interim Operations Manager jobs, Interim General Manager jobs.
- Exciting opportunity to support the creation, setup and operationalisation of a new engineering / manufacturing business.
- Role would suit an operations management professional with experience of working within engineering / manufacturing environments.
- Standalone Operations Manager role so we are looking for a practical implementer who can draw upon support from the wider business function experts as required.
- Contract details: 12-month contract on a full-time basis, negotiable daily rate.
This Interim Operations Manager role will suit:
- An operations management professional with experience of working within engineering / manufacturing environments.
- Experience of working within engineering / manufacturing businesses with a breadth of operational functions e.g., manufacturing, quality health and safety, IT, finance etc.…
- Previous of experience of leading the set up of a new operation and implementing systems, processes and accreditations such as quality management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, IT systems etc.… would be advantageous.
- This is a standalone role so we are looking for a practical implementer who can draw upon support from the wider business function experts as required.
This Interim Operations Manager job will involve:
- Taking the lead on the creation, setup and operationalisation of a new engineering / manufacturing business. This is an existing business unit that forms part of a wider group being transferred into its own standalone business to prepare it for growth.
- Lead the set up and implementation of all systems, processes, certification and accreditations required for the business to operate and meet customer requirements.
- Identify and schedule the activities that need doing, deliver against the schedule and report progress to the executive board.
- Systems / processes / accreditations that need implementing will include Quality ISO9001, Health & Safety ISO45001, Environmental ISO14001, IT systems, HR systems, finance systems etc…
- Working with the management and executive team to ensure the new business reaches a point of operational maturity.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.