£25,000 - £35,000
3 months ago
Excellent opportunity to work within a cutting edge R&D team; calibrating and testing a range of electronic instrumentation equipment. This is truly a unique opportunity to work within an advanced scientific environment on projects for space / vacuum purposes.
Salary & Package: Flexible depending on experience. Fantastic wider package, including 8% pension, 25 days holiday (with option to purchase more), healthcare, and life assurance.
This job will suit:
- A proven electronics / test / calibration technician who has predominantly worked with Instrumentation equipment.
- Strong attention to detail and happy to work within a lab based environment and ISO 9001 procedures. Previous exposure to working within an R&D team would be ideal.
- Someone who is flexible as the work encompasses both desk based activity and practical lab based duties.
- Qualification within electronics – such as HNC / HND / Degree.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Brilliant company culture where you will receive recognition for your contributions and receive a great level of development.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of electronic equipment, such as transducers, thermistors, strain gauges to name a few.
- Excellent wider package and flexible salary to suit your level of experience.
The job will involve:
- Supporting the range of Electrical / Electronic equipment, via maintenance, calibration, set up, and use of R&D instrumentation / test rigs.
- Working within an ISO Class 7 cleanroom and assisting with some mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Reviewing PCB layouts and creating basic electronic designs. An understanding of PCB’s in general will be needed.
- Supporting practical work with associated documentation.
This job is commutable from Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton, St Helens, Northwich
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd