about 1 year ago
Instrument/PLC Design Engineer – Process Plant. Award winning specialists with a diverse customer base. Managing instrumentation projects through their lifecycle. Superb technical and R&D support.
c£40,000 basic, salary sacrifice and free life assurance. Regular training. 4.30pm finish every day.
This job will suit:
- An experienced instrumentation design engineer with at least a recognized apprenticeship and minimum HNC.
- Able to use PLC ladder logic and preferably Allen Bradley expertise (PLC, SCADA, HMI).
- Background in chemical process production, such as Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Food, Oil & Gas.
- Understanding of safety systems and standards, as applied to industrial processes compliant with HSE guidelines (DSEAR/ATEX, IEC61508 and 61511)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- c£40,000 basic salary plus benefits package.
- Hands-on team environment, with enthusiastic support from colleagues.
- Continuous training, to keep you up to date with the latest regulations.
- Open door management policy, where everyone pulls together
The job will involve:
- Working on predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance projects, working closely with installation, maintenance and calibration colleagues.
- Designing and programming PLC’s, using ladder logic (Allen Bradley/Rockwell) and functional block designs.
- Using CAD to produce instrumentation, electrical and P&ID’s
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd