Up to £36,000
12 months ago
Injection Moulding Setter
- Multiple positions available within a growing, engineering business.
- Days only role, paid breaks, scope to progress further over time.
We are currently seeking multiple Injection Moulding Setter / Operators to help support an increase in production. This is a days based position with wider opportunities for development and overtime. You will need to have had prior experience within an injection moulding position.
Any prior experience with Demag machines would be ideal, but not essential. Flexibility to occasionally support the other manufacturing site (a few miles away) will be required so a drivers licence is required.
Salary & Package: Up to £36,000 DOE. Day shift only.
This Injection Moulding Setter job entails:
- Preparing, setting and running jobs in the injection department in line with costed cycle times and quality requirements – following the paperwork for the process.
- Retrieve prepared moulds and installs into injection moulding press
- Secure mould in machine and associated ancillary equipment
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Read specifications, blueprints, and work orders to determine setups, temperatures, and time settings required to mould plastic materials, as well as to plan production sequences.
- To undertake first-off inspections, undertaking measurements against specifications/drawings and undertake quality control measures.
This job is commutable from Dorking
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.