Ashby de la Zouch
3 months ago
Information Security Manager / Cyber Security Manager jobs role. Newly created role within an engineering business to develop and implement procedures to ensure compliance to ISO27001. Diverse projects, flexible and agile business within the rail systems and process safety industry sectors.
Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The job will suit:
- We are looking for a candidate that has an information security management, cybersecurity, systems engineering or similar background that can demonstrate a good understanding of information security and implementing systems to meet required standards.
- Prior knowledge and experience of writing and implementing procedures to achieve compliance to ISO27001 is preferred.
- You will become an integral member of an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver integrated communication management systems / safety critical automation systems to the rail sector.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a rapidly growing company who value loyalty and integrity – a lot of people have developed their careers with the business over a number of years.
- This role has longer term development potential - to manage and develop all companywide quality management systems.
- The company operate from 2 sites – 1 in North West Leicestershire and one south of Manchester. The role can be based from either site.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Wider benefits include company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
The job will involve:
- To take ownership and lead the development of the Information Security Management System – specifically writing procedures to ensure compliance to ISO 27001 to achieve 3rd party accreditations.
- Creating and implementing information security and data protection procedures and policies – these are not just for internal use but applied to customer projects.
- We are looking for a candidate who will bring quality procedures and policies to life e.g. implement them into the culture of the organisation not just write the manual!
- The role will then develop to manage and develop the present ISO9001 QMS and ISO27001 information security system to ensure outputs meet external (customer) requirements.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford