11 months ago
Industrial Refrigeration Engineer – Chilled Water, c£35,000 plus vehicle & overtime. Leading industrial specialist. High tech systems for the food processing sector! Service & Installation.
This job will suit:
- Industrial refrigeration engineer with a background in servicing Chilled Water and refrigeration packs.
- Qualified NVQ Level III Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Trustworthy to manage a territory without supervision
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Key Blue Chip clients, especially in the food processing sector.
- c£35,000 basic, time plus half overtime, well equipped vehicle, call-out and phone support payments
- Expanding company with large project caseload
- First class in-house and manufacturers’ training!
The job will involve:
- Service and maintenance (no installation) of heavy commercial & industrial refrigeration plants throughout the Kent area.
- Emergency breakdown cover for other locations.
- Systems primarily include chilled water, compressor overhauls, pressure testing, HVAC, condensers and chillers.
- Working to the customers’ site HSEQ policies.
This job is commutable from Sittingbourne, Rochester, Paddock Wood, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Ashford, Canterbury, Faversham, Gravesend, Dartford, Kent and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Vic Foster at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd