Competitive Salary + Wider Benefits Package
6 months ago
Manufacturing Engineer or Production Project Engineer with experience of New Product Introduction, New Equipment Installation or Production Engineering Projects. The role involves process standardisation and improvement in a new manufacturing process, some work will be hands on, some will be CAD based, and also writing SOP’s and maintenance instructions..
Salary & Package: Interim salary negotiable
This job will suit:
- The person needs strong project planning skills and equipment move experience
- Have demonstrated new equipment installation experience
- Must be results driven
- Able to use CAD in respect of layout and machine installation.
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Ability to fault find on bespoke equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required ideally in an automotive and/or fast paced environment
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Manufacturing and assembly business with excellent reputation for high quality components distributed worldwide.
- Interim 3-6 months contract.
The job will involve:
- Process standardisation, development and improvement activities.
- Support NPI process, DFMEA and PFMEA.
- Support the writing of SOP#s and equipment maintenance routines.
Reference: JB -EPR113756
This position is commutable from Coventry and surrounding areas.