Flexible hourly rate
about 1 month ago
- Contract opportunity for an Electrician who has installed industrial machinery into businesses.
- Located around Walsall, this is a days based position that has scope to last a few months.
- Flexible hourly rate to suit expectations.
Electrician contract to help support the installation of new manufacturing machinery into the business. The company are a precision engineering and fabrication manufacturer, so machinery focuses around CNC machine tools and similar equipment. Prior experience of installing similar equipment would be ideal.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate for the right person. Scope for future work from the business. Contract likely to last around 2 – 4 months as a rough guide.
This Industrial Electrician job will suit:
- An experienced Industrial Electrician who has either contracted previously, or is seeking a few months’ work, and can be available to start within the next week or two.
- Some formal qualifications within an electrical discipline, e.g 17th / 18th Edition.
- Specific CNC installation experience would be advantageous.
- Comfortable working at heights and flexible to potentially support wider businesses within the group (they are all close to one another).
The Industrial Electrician job will involve:
- Installing and testing manufacturing machinery.
- Some facilities maintenance on occasions.
- Faultfinding and diagnosing machines.
This job is commutable from Walsall.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
Reference: JP 210409-143817